has anyone ever done anything with interactive white boards?

Phoenixz

New member
Dec 8, 2008
550
4
0
can you make a program run in them and take input similar to an ipad or other touch screen device?

anyone?
 


I dont know the answer to your specific question but the few digital boards i have seen/used were very clunky and notvery intuitive to use at all.
 
I've seen these in action before, not a white board but a 'smart board'. You can click on things by tapping the board. It's useful for presenting to a small audience, but other than that it's too cumbersome- I'd rather just project a laptop onto a regular white board.

What do you plan on using it for?
 
I dont know the answer to your specific question but the few digital boards i have seen/used were very clunky and notvery intuitive to use at all.


Hmmm thanks
we want to be able to ship a software program on a cd to people for use in their comps, that are connected to Interactive whiteboards.

anyway, im off to google to try and figure it out...any input is appreciated
 
I've seen these in action before, not a white board but a 'smart board'. You can click on things by tapping the board. It's useful for presenting to a small audience, but other than that it's too cumbersome- I'd rather just project a laptop onto a regular white board.

What do you plan on using it for?
i see you can get the software needed from the whitebaord makers themselves.

and use it to make your indesign or other photoshop etc work
 
Check out SMARTboards. Might be overkill for what you're doing. I'm in charge of buying a few for the company I work for. They are badass and make remote collaboration/whiteboarding a reality.


Would I pay that price if I was spending my own money? No, probably not. But considering it will allow us to cut back on the money we are spending in travel, it will break even for us.