Has Howard Spinks Fucked With You Yet?

AustinP

Banned
May 12, 2010
2,333
25
0
Ive been getting these fucking weird ass infringement notices for one of my domains and its making me lol. I dont understand this shit. Howard Spinks aka Alfred Newman or whatever has been back in action. I did some background check and found this conversation a supposed Tyler had with the prick. Not sure if you guys would be able to read all this, but its worth a lol.

Tyler says:
lol, you again
Tyler says:
Nice gmail account you have.
PirateReports - Howard says:
Tyler?
Tyler says:
what
PirateReports - Howard says:
I assume you've either stolen or bought this copyright domain name from Eric?
Tyler says:
I've already talked to Blizzard, who have said you are a scam artist
Tyler says:
But good try
PirateReports - Howard says:
We've contacted your new host
Tyler says:
I'm sure they'll enjoy your hotmail and gmail e-mails.
PirateReports - Howard says:
You have faked your WHOIS it seems
PirateReports - Howard says:
there is no Eric?
Tyler says:
No, I bought the domain
Tyler says:
Anyhow dude, stop trying to rip people off
PirateReports - Howard says:
You are ripping blizzard off
Tyler says:
I've already contacted them
PirateReports - Howard says:
I very well doubt that, since you forge your domain information
PirateReports - Howard says:
From Eric to Tyler
Tyler says:
lol
Tyler says:
I'm going to report you
Tyler says:
You don't know how much trouble you will be in
Tyler says:
Complete fraud/scam artist
PirateReports - Howard says:
Go ahead, I know your information
PirateReports - Howard says:
I live in B.C
PirateReports - Howard says:
you watch what I do
Tyler says:
What's your attorneys' number?
PirateReports - Howard says:
I have people in Nanaimo
PirateReports - Howard says:
they will be contacting you soon
PirateReports - Howard says:
be ready
PirateReports - Howard says:
Tyler
Tyler says:
"be ready?"
PirateReports - Howard says:
you might not want to walk outside
Tyler says:
Wow, you sound so professional
PirateReports - Howard says:
Say that now, when the calls come in, don't chicken out
Tyler says:
You can not scare me into giving up my domain. And if you try to harass me via phone calls I'll report you to the police.
PirateReports - Howard says:
Go Ahead
PirateReports - Howard says:
I'll report you back
PirateReports - Howard says:
for sexual harassment
Tyler says:
..
Tyler says:
I suggest you try for easier prey..
PirateReports - Howard says:
why?
PirateReports - Howard says:
you live so close to me
Tyler says:
I've been in this game too long to not lose my domain to people like you
PirateReports - Howard says:
I won;t leave you
PirateReports - Howard says:
watch
PirateReports - Howard says:
I'll be where ever you are
PirateReports - Howard says:
even if I have to do the dirty job
PirateReports - Howard says:
myself
Tyler says:
So you're going to kill me now?
PirateReports - Howard says:
I never said that
PirateReports - Howard says:
you did
PirateReports - Howard says:
haha stolen vB
PirateReports - Howard says:
it will be reported
Tyler says:
stolen vB?
PirateReports - Howard says:
yes
Tyler says:
I have 17 licenses
PirateReports - Howard says:
haha
PirateReports - Howard says:
yeah right
PirateReports - Howard says:
hacker
Tyler says:
whats your phone number?
PirateReports - Howard says:
1-800-kiss my ass
PirateReports - Howard says:
your forum will so get owned
PirateReports - Howard says:
watch
PirateReports - Howard says:
what I do to it
Tyler says:
Anothet threat?
Tyler says:
Where in Vancouver exactly are you?
PirateReports - Howard says:
up in the mountains
PirateReports - Howard says:
It's greats Canadian law
PirateReports - Howard says:
I mean
PirateReports - Howard says:
look at all the criminals
PirateReports - Howard says:
they can rob someone, kill someone, do anything
PirateReports - Howard says:
and they come out within a few years
PirateReports - Howard says:
it's great!
PirateReports - Howard says:
I mean, I could come over now, steal your PC and leave
Tyler says:
Scary. This from somebody won't give me their phone number.
PirateReports - Howard says:
and they wouldn't do jack crap
PirateReports - Howard says:
why give you my number?
PirateReports - Howard says:
I know where you live
Tyler says:
Because I'm pretty sure you're a high-pitched 13 year old
PirateReports - Howard says:
I will be paying your apartment a visit
Tyler says:
Buzzer number is #61, bring a bottle of wine.
PirateReports - Howard says:
will do, to smack on your head
PirateReports - Howard says:
hmm
PirateReports - Howard says:
seems like there is a nother family of Cruz in Nanaimo?
PirateReports - Howard says:
your family?
Tyler says:
Yup
PirateReports - Howard says:
great
Tyler says:
Just discover Google?
PirateReports - Howard says:
why? have you listen their address and phone on google?
Tyler says:
its in the phone book
PirateReports - Howard says:
that's not google sherlock
Tyler says:
Anyhow, you're starting to bore me now.
Tyler says:
Gonna put you on block. Was a pleasure.
 


I appreciate the effort here, but you really drug it on too long. Tell him you're wise to his game, tell him you've reported him to MakeMoniesOnline.com police, then block him. Your time is worth more than his otherwise he wouldn't be trying to steal from you.