The feeling's mutual lol! Jk I need to inseminate white women.I wish you all would die...
The feeling's mutual lol! Jk I need to inseminate white women.I wish you all would die...
The feeling's mutual lol! Jk I need to inseminate white women.
I'm not white. I wasn't talking about black people, I'm talking about you and everyone else in this thread (myself excluded of course).The feeling's mutual lol! Jk I need to inseminate white women.
Thanks bro your right only 1/10 of a percent of your women are cute, like I said 1% seemed too high, happier now? Looks like you've managed to be warned by admin in your first month, u b proud?
You guys are feeding a CIA PsyOp troll. Duh.
All your women straighten their hair and the men shave it rather than have an "afro" Almost every black athlete has a white girlfriend or wife. Trust me no white woman would want to look or be black
White Men’s Hostility to Black Women: A Deeper Look :: racismreview.com
True but nobody black is risking skin cancer and spending tens of thousands just to look a little less pasty. The things you guys do to look like us is downright frightening.
I got a BiG ass fro btw
lol face, im not actually racist. i didn't think i needed to say this but i am a troll.
All your women straighten their hair and the men shave it rather than have an "afro" Almost every black athlete has a white girlfriend or wife. Trust me no white woman would want to look or be black
Who got his orders from a RoR app. When will the fascism end?![]()