Hey Everyone.
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.
I go by Know Expert, and I'm just that.. I'm no expert by any means, but I do know a little about a lot.
I've worked in online and affiliate marketing in some form or another for the last 3 years and I'm hoping to share the little that I know and of course learn some more here.
Thanks and I look forward to meeting you guys/gals.

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.
I go by Know Expert, and I'm just that.. I'm no expert by any means, but I do know a little about a lot.
I've worked in online and affiliate marketing in some form or another for the last 3 years and I'm hoping to share the little that I know and of course learn some more here.
Thanks and I look forward to meeting you guys/gals.