hello w|f

pine tree

Banned
Apr 10, 2011
14
2
0
just wanted to give a headsup to the people in the community, this is gray from dg.

i've met / heard of a lot of people from WF and y'all seem more business oriented then the other forums i frequent so i'm movin over here.

i also code and need to establish a rep here so i can provide coding services at largely discounted rates.
 


AmxXdl.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Douglife
lol welp, probably shouldn't have posted this in shooting the shit, just tryin to figure out who all is here.

other projects i done, a lot of flex/web app stuff if people are interested:
mp3.dre.am
gray's music
 
Sup gray, don't mind the trolls above, they just want to spread some love.

I think we met at a convention awhile back if you're the gray I'm thinking of. I was a bit drunk, but I think we were chatting up some bot scripting.

Anyway, just wanted to pass out my new blog, had to move it since then. Would be awesome if you checked out my recent posting on cloaking I did last week. I love getting different perspectives on my code.

See ya around.
 
Hi pine tree,
Welcome to WickedFire! On behalf of the community, I'm really sorry that the trolls have been dicks to you... It's a common occurrence here.

On a personal note, I've been having issues with the code on my blog. Can you check it out for me, please? It's SEOExpert.

Let me know if you think you can help - PM me your rates.
 
Just wanted to give you a heads up, no one gives a fuck. Take your shit ass post and fist fuck yourself with it.