Hello WF, I was told there is some hostility with Wickedfire and Warrior Forum?

Thread of the month nominee all the way.

zwYRk.jpg
 


OP is not from WaFo....Actually...OP was from dp :)

Just another 5 star troll thread though.
 
OP is not from WaFo....Actually...OP was from dp :)

Just another 5 star troll thread though.

That's a shame, I was hoping he would come back and tell me how to make my first money on the internet. I've tried everything and....blah blah blah.
 
can you share with us the thread starting frequency of the phrases:

how to make money online
which is the best CPA network
joint ventures that fail at their 2nd day/earn $5 in the next 6 months.
make money online how
money make online
google adsense banned me, now what?
online making money

I don't care about your WSO, as long as there are stupid people buying stupid stuff based on some fabricated evidence there will be people selling. Hell half this industry is about that.

It is the ridiculous moderating and tolerating shitty posters that makes Warrior forum and digital point the disgusting cesspit they are.
 
Hey guys, my name is Peter Jackson. I was recently hired by Warrior Forum to take over their marketing and webmaster outreach. First thing on my plate is to patch up some of the bad relationships Warrior Forum has. There are about five or six companies on that list, Wickedfire is one of them.

Nobody gave me many details on *why* there is bad blood between the two forums. Pretty much the feeling I got is that Wickedfire is the rough around the edges type webmaster forum. If this were high school, Wickedfire would be the bad kid in the leather jacked smoking cigarettes behind school. And that's OK in my opinion, we need that in our industry!

You guys are already going to hate me because I am from the warrior forum I know the odds are stacked against me. So, what I shall do is offer a gift...well two gifts actually.

Gift 1: 10% off all Warrior War Room Subscriptions until the end of the week.

Gift 2: I will post it here shortly! It is our peace offering to your community...and highly embarrassing to me. BUT, if that's what I have to do to gain your great respect then it shall be!

Never mind this shit... when are you going to make the Silmarillion into a film. Lord of the rings was ages ago. WTF have you been doing since then?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kaedus
this is the greatest thread i ever saw.
and i missed, do not know how, but its like watching the Super Bowl on a rerun, so sad.