HELP!!! ALL MY SITES ARE RAPED

JanJanX

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
64
1
0
WTF is going on here? can somebody explain? all my sites are off the rankings... even the legit ones, anyone else?

I nevr used aln or any of that shit, just some web 2.0s, articles here and there, wikis, blog comments...

WTF
 


wlzsc.jpg
 
his thread will never get your sites indexed, go check what you are s#itting on your sites, G detects you always wenevr you go off track
 
lets me honest, the only ones who make money on this board are the SEO sellers, well at least from now on. Kinda like wafo. hahahaha
 
Dude why would you bash someone's service like that when you don't even

what the fuck

well Im sorry but we have to try to understand, thats one of the only non-legit link building techniques Ive used, along with DFB and LinkPushing

I'm 90% sure that these type of services played greatly in ranking loss, like I said they`re the only grey/black hat techniques Ive used in the past few weeks.

its time for service providers to come up with new services because whatever worked in the past is not working anymore

time to aknowledge what doesnt work and move on

this update has been a big eye opener, we all fucked up
 
well Im sorry but we have to try to understand, thats one of the only non-legit link building techniques Ive used, along with DFB and LinkPushing

I'm 90% sure that these type of services played greatly in ranking loss, like I said they`re the only grey/black hat techniques Ive used in the past few weeks.

its time for service providers to come up with new services because whatever worked in the past is not working anymore

time to aknowledge what doesnt work and move on

this update has been a big eye opener, we all fucked up

I've used a very similar service on an EMD I just started ranking and I'm fine. Actually saw a couple EMD rise in the past few days? Yet some report EMD are tanking. I think that you have to see what happens in the next few weeks, things are still being tested on googles end.
 
well Im sorry but we have to try to understand, thats one of the only non-legit link building techniques Ive used, along with DFB and LinkPushing

I'm 90% sure that these type of services played greatly in ranking loss, like I said they`re the only grey/black hat techniques Ive used in the past few weeks.

its time for service providers to come up with new services because whatever worked in the past is not working anymore

time to aknowledge what doesnt work and move on

this update has been a big eye opener, we all fucked up

So, basically you have no fucking idea what you are talking about and you just slam a service provider so he can be the scapegoat?

Nigga please! :rainfro:
 
It's still too early to come to any conclusions. Wait it out for a week or two.

It'll all be OK.
 
I suspect that OP's lost rankings have nothing to do with the algo update and everything to do with someone using negative SEO to penalize his sites.












I suspect this because I've been using negative SEO to penalize his sites.
 
  • Like
Reactions: -Matt-