Help me find the fuckers that broke into my house

Careful you don't end up giving them more shit lol.

Cameras in car. Hand grenade in back seat and you in the trunk?
 


Once you've found their address, make sure you purchase the following...

81733%205%20Gallon%20Metal%20Enviro-Flo%20Plus%20Gas%20Can.jpg


file0001108852085.jpg


Then make your way to their place.


lol...badass idea....:laughing-smiley-007
 
revenge is a tricky thing...best to move on or risk screwing yourself over.

If you catch them then what? if you punch someone too hard you could kill them. Hit them with a bat? go to jail..shoot them? go to jail...etc etc
think carefully, however i would bring any evidence you can gather to the police, they dont always put it on a back burner...if they think they can catch someone...they will
 
Cops are like Honey Badgers. They dont care.

I had my car stolen one time. Cop came and did paperwork and spent an hour lecturing me because my car was stolen. They eventually found the car and the guy who stole it. He actually wrecked it on the interstate and they arrested him on the spot.

Guys dad was friends with City officials and the the thief walked away with no charges, and I got a damaged car back, and more lectures from the cops.

I really hate cops.
 
Cops are like Honey Badgers. They dont care.

Guys dad was friends with City officials and the the thief walked away with no charges, and I got a damaged car back, and more lectures from the cops.

I really hate cops.

U can always sue MF.