Awhile back I started a thread showcasing a video promo I created for my site:
DC Video Promo on Vimeo
A lot of you liked it, and I enjoyed making it. So recently I came across Google Ad Creation Marketplace Directory
Apparently video production companies charge an arm and a leg for shit I could do 100x better. I also have a green screen / decent cam / lighting equipment sitting around.
So I'm starting my own video production service and I need an awesome name. Google also requires submission of at least 5 videos so they can review / approve a vendor application. I only have 1 so far.
So for this contest, I will award the winner with the best video production name, a free 30-60 second video promo for any legitimate product/service/purpose.
Rules:
The service will have a focus towards web-based ads, though I don't want to restrict myself. I won't have a problem doing some actual work with a camera.
Thanks.
DC Video Promo on Vimeo
A lot of you liked it, and I enjoyed making it. So recently I came across Google Ad Creation Marketplace Directory
Apparently video production companies charge an arm and a leg for shit I could do 100x better. I also have a green screen / decent cam / lighting equipment sitting around.
So I'm starting my own video production service and I need an awesome name. Google also requires submission of at least 5 videos so they can review / approve a vendor application. I only have 1 so far.
So for this contest, I will award the winner with the best video production name, a free 30-60 second video promo for any legitimate product/service/purpose.
Rules:
- Choose a unique name for a service that will create short commercials/ads/promos
- Please don't include "Pixel" in the name, it's way overused. I want something super unique / clever.
- The ".com" must be available.
- Can't be a name used elsewhere (so do a google search)
- I'll choose the winner whenever I'm certain.
- I will contact the winner with a form for the promo information.
- I reserve the right to decline making the promo if your request is for something not ideal for a portfolio. If this happens and the winner has no other request, I'll choose another person from this contest.
- Since you're getting $k's worth of work for free, if you don't like the video I produce, too bad. Though I won't have a problem working in small revisions.
The service will have a focus towards web-based ads, though I don't want to restrict myself. I won't have a problem doing some actual work with a camera.
Thanks.