Help with android marketing

bigj43454

New member
Nov 19, 2009
4
0
0
Hello,

I have been a member of wicked fire for a while now and never really posted anything or introduced myself so I'd like to take the time to do that now. I am Jon and i was hoping that someone could help me with affiliate marketing concerning Android.

I know Android is a hot niche and I need closely related ads or affiliate links. Can anyone help or make some suggestions? Thanks.:smokin:
 


Hey I just figured that I would introduce myself before posting a request for help. Furthermore just cause im a "newbie" on this forum doesn't mean that I don't have previous experience period. I am not an android developer and don't care about making money off of apps. I have a website that is being built and I just need helpful ideas or suggestions of any android related products,services, etc.
 
Hey I just figured that I would introduce myself before posting a request for help. Furthermore just cause im a "newbie" on this forum doesn't mean that I don't have previous experience period. I am not an android developer and don't care about making money off of apps. I have a website that is being built and I just need helpful ideas or suggestions of any android related products,services, etc.

You been here for 3 years that's hardly new. So if I understand you have been lurking around for 3 years absorbing info & not contributing a single thing during that time. Instead of take, take, take perhaps you could share something you have learned along the way.
 
Of course what might you want me to share, are you looking for anything in specific? As a side note I basically forgot about the site, but in some respects you are right. There were times where I would seek answers and not give back to the community. I am willing to do so because thats what a community does.