Hero's of Might and Magic

stacykohlman

New member
Jun 6, 2010
659
2
0
California
anyone use to play this game? I miss enjoying these type of games. It all 3D now and it's all about WOW ( world of warcraft ) for those who don't know.
 


I used to play all this time with my brothers. Because we'd play multiplayer from a single PC, you'd have to leave the room when it wasn't your turn.

Warlocks were the shit.
 
If you guys played this during this time pfgannon you might of also played Star Trek RPG for PC or did you ever get into Indiana Jones RPG that was a difficult one I never passed. HOMM i passed. Not the indiana jones one GRr.
 
Black Dragons FTMFW!
No match for my War Unicorn
warunicorn.gif
 
Oh yes - Arch Angels ftw. Civ 5 is out by the way... and kicks major ass if you liked homm/red alert

I always liked the necro in homm - nothing like spawing an army of weak ass skeletons from your enemies corpses. I'd beat that game to fucking death and leave some of the baddies to let them grow to "Zounds" - that's when shit gets real.