Hey, my first post but, what is the best hosting?

cyanide77

New member
Jul 5, 2009
2
0
0
As the title states, I am looking for the best hosting around. I am fed up with Hostgator and havent really used others besides my own hosting, meh.

Give me some details, because Hostgator = bad.

Thanks a lot, and I am glad to be here on this forum!

image2.jpg
 


I personally use dreamweaver for some light sites. They're pretty good cause you can add as many domains to one account as you want. Watch out for some of their specials; they give out a whole year of hosting for like only 10 bucks.
 
I personally use dreamweaver for some light sites. They're pretty good cause you can add as many domains to one account as you want. Watch out for some of their specials; they give out a whole year of hosting for like only 10 bucks.

you mean dreamhost right? (if you do then I'll be the first to say they suck). liquidweb ftw.
 
I use Bluehost and haven't had a problem with them. I needed to change my FTP domain for my account and they did it swiftly without a hitch.
 
Lol, I am so twisted and confused on which way to go. Hostgator was "ok" but they like to suspend accounts for sudden bumps in traffic which is a no-no in my book haha

Thanks for the opinions and keep them coming I might try SEOHost, seems good =]

image1.jpg
 
why do we have these "recommend me hosting" threads again and again ! Liquidweb.
 
MediaTemple's great, services cost a little more, but you get what you pay for. IX use to be good, though they have slowly been going to the shitter for the last few years. Still get allot for a little though, if you like that route.

Have fun with HG and BH suck, period!!!!
 
before I had my VPS, I used scalahosting.com reseller hosting and I loved it.
I paid like $28 every 3 months with 1 private IP.