Hey Nerds - Prosper202 technical help needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rage9

Banned
Jan 7, 2008
6,061
101
0
So for some reason or another, Prosper202 no longer seems to work out of the blue - and I'm freaking out man.

I didn't change anything now:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /tracking202/redirect/cl2.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.


So yeah PM me if you can help.
 


shared hosting or is this your own server? check file ownership as well. php settings may have been screwed with if its shared hosting.
 
Check that the folder permissions are 755, and check your .htaccess.

Does this happen for all the p202 files?
 
shared hosting or is this your own server? check file ownership as well. php settings may have been screwed with if its shared hosting.

Yeah it's shared hosting.

Check that the folder permissions are 755, and check your .htaccess.

Does this happen for all the p202 files?

I don't see an .htaccess file anywhere, and this only happens to this file, which is why it's so bizarre! I can cruise around prosper202 like normal, but when someone tries and clicks through, that file is tripping.
 
You don't have permission to access /tracking202/redirect/cl2.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

sounds like a server-side error. i'd see if the host has the file blocked.
 
Hosting fixed it, it was something on their end, fuckers. I have half a mind to still switch hosting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.