Hi All

Status
Not open for further replies.

starlight

New member
Dec 7, 2008
4
0
0
First I hope that I am posting this in the right place. I am new here and would like to introduce my self to all.
I run an EDU program and belong to some really boring no action forums, so I was out to look for some more action and found this link in my bookmarks (must of stumbled across the forum a long time ago) Marketing has become a challenge and we (hubby and I) are thinking about doing our own and need to learn more about it.

I have been browsing thru and I am very impressed by you all, and want to thank you for having the opportunity to belong to this great forum.
 


You off to a bad start.

Feel free to NOT introduce yourself rather just jump in and dont ask dumb stuff before searching the forum. Do that and you're off to a swell start. Do it not and :nopenope:
 
ok!! more introduction...... lol Truth is I posted under "Shooting The Shit" so... I was just Shooting the Shit...or shooting shit as Ruck said but now I will just jump in
 
I'm going to be nice because you're a lady, and we have so few of those around here. (you guys that wear your gal's undies, don't count) However, next time use the intro thread.

If you choose to stick around after the hazing...then welcome to wf.
 
scaredkitty_large.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.