eVandals senior citizen Jun 19, 2009 1,469 58 0 Feb 24, 2012 #21 I always pronounced it "Peh-wep" not "Pew-wep" in my head. Either way, you're more entertaining and funnier looking than I thought lol
I always pronounced it "Peh-wep" not "Pew-wep" in my head. Either way, you're more entertaining and funnier looking than I thought lol
johnysc430 New member Jul 21, 2008 1,746 39 0 Feb 24, 2012 #22 I didn't know pewep was a black dude from fiverr
mimoza3 New member Jan 30, 2011 762 3 0 Home Feb 24, 2012 #23 now this is gonna be one thread worth subscribing to.
suddenly_tits WF Premium Member Jan 21, 2012 364 15 0 Feb 24, 2012 #25 fucking LOLOLOL'd at the end when he says "SWAG, OOOOOH!"
nickycakes Banned Sep 28, 2007 3,444 73 0 San Diego - I work for Smaxor now Feb 24, 2012 #26 Your views intrigue me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Dwight Schrute New Member Services Dec 7, 2009 5,328 182 63 Southern Mexico www.donaldjtrump.com Feb 24, 2012 #27 He says his name weird. I thought it was "pew-eep"
1yerrot An Inglorious Bastard Jul 20, 2010 3,496 27 0 Dominican Republic Feb 24, 2012 #29 I was trying to think up a reason to hire that dude for a vid, couldn't think of a good one...LULZ.
HKSEO Rotzee New member Apr 10, 2011 468 6 0 Houston Feb 24, 2012 #31 blogspotter said: Click to expand... lol, what is that from?
HKSEO Rotzee New member Apr 10, 2011 468 6 0 Houston Feb 24, 2012 #32 Your_Pal said: ^^ bro you would have posted the vid instead. O folgado e a tarada - YouTube Click to expand... ^^ nevermind lol
Your_Pal said: ^^ bro you would have posted the vid instead. O folgado e a tarada - YouTube Click to expand... ^^ nevermind lol
Dwight Schrute New Member Services Dec 7, 2009 5,328 182 63 Southern Mexico www.donaldjtrump.com Feb 24, 2012 #34 I can't believe pewep shaves his arm pits
(O_o) H̨̼̩͐̑͆̀̚& Sep 23, 2010 4,718 91 0 L̇ͥͧ̑͋ͥ̏̔͆́̋̂̆̌̚̚ Feb 24, 2012 #35 I WANNA TALK TO SAMPSON !
thehobbster The Kwisatz Haderach Jul 26, 2010 4,439 94 0 www.tricklecheddar.com Feb 24, 2012 #36 Dammit I have watched that about 10 times now. YOU SEE UM SAYIN!?!?
faceblogger WF Senior Premium Member Mar 27, 2010 4,044 115 0 Feb 24, 2012 #38 Next video - fap scene?
faceblogger WF Senior Premium Member Mar 27, 2010 4,044 115 0 Feb 24, 2012 #39 I feel sorry for the real owners of those watches. They did not know that their silver watch was going to be stolen
I feel sorry for the real owners of those watches. They did not know that their silver watch was going to be stolen
kingofsp WF Premium Member Mar 1, 2008 5,324 152 0 Los Angeles Feb 24, 2012 #40 This is just a diversion so you all forget about the YuckyStuff situation, and it is apparently working on you like clockwork.
This is just a diversion so you all forget about the YuckyStuff situation, and it is apparently working on you like clockwork.