Hello, my name is Jerremy, I am 21 and I am from England, nice to meet you all.
I was wondering if any of you can teach me how to make money on the net, I am poor, I lost my job (I got sacked) and I am in debt.
I need to make, let me just work this out a minute...
Rent = £450
Car Insurance = £94.76
General Bills = £113.68
Loans = £147.13
Groceries = £300
Right, I need to make at least £1105.57 a month.
I am two months behind on my rent and I fear I will be homeless soon. I don't really know how the net works like you guys, your all probably super rich Harvard graduates or something but I am willing to learn if someone teaches me. Please, please, please help me! I will learn or do anything to make this money.
I await your responses.
I was wondering if any of you can teach me how to make money on the net, I am poor, I lost my job (I got sacked) and I am in debt.
I need to make, let me just work this out a minute...
Rent = £450
Car Insurance = £94.76
General Bills = £113.68
Loans = £147.13
Groceries = £300
Right, I need to make at least £1105.57 a month.
I am two months behind on my rent and I fear I will be homeless soon. I don't really know how the net works like you guys, your all probably super rich Harvard graduates or something but I am willing to learn if someone teaches me. Please, please, please help me! I will learn or do anything to make this money.
I await your responses.