Hi! Please help me make money on the net!

Thank you for the advice Ibanez | Jan :liebe028: I had a look at two of the sites you mentioned and they are expensive to join so I will have to wait.
 


I was talking to a guy in another forum called digital point today and he give me an ebook on how to make $40 an hour or something like that for free. I read it and I think I could do what it said.

In the book it says something along the lines of making an email address with Yahoo, go and sign up for a dating site and the author gives you links to good ones, cool huh! Then says to get some pictures of a girl and make a profile with the Yahoo email address in it, sounds easy just like when I joined facebook.

Then there is a bit I don't understand, it says I have setup an "auto responder" in Yahoo and when someone from the dating site emails me it will automatically send them an email back saying that I am poor and can you please send me $30 or something like that and the money goes into Paypal account. But I need to figure out this auto responder thing first, any help?

I just hope I can make some money with this, I will try tomorrow as my head is hurting from all the reading about internet marketing I have done today.

I will try this tomorrow and I will update you all with my results.

I am so excited. :)
 
I was talking to a guy in another forum called digital point today and he give me an ebook on how to make $40 an hour or something like that for free. I read it and I think I could do what it said.

In the book it says something along the lines of making an email address with Yahoo, go and sign up for a dating site and the author gives you links to good ones, cool huh! Then says to get some pictures of a girl and make a profile with the Yahoo email address in it, sounds easy just like when I joined facebook.

Then there is a bit I don't understand, it says I have setup an "auto responder" in Yahoo and when someone from the dating site emails me it will automatically send them an email back saying that I am poor and can you please send me $30 or something like that and the money goes into Paypal account. But I need to figure out this auto responder thing first, any help?

I just hope I can make some money with this, I will try tomorrow as my head is hurting from all the reading about internet marketing I have done today.

I will try this tomorrow and I will update you all with my results.

I am so excited. :)

Fuck, I just posted legit advice in a troll thread.
 
Some genuine advice for a fellow Brit.

First, don't waste your time on bullshit e-books from digital point or any other shitty forum. Learning to make money online is not as simple as buying a crappy e-book. All the information you need is available for free online, you just need time to read and learn and some money to test your own ideas out. There is no get rich quick solution to online money making.

If you need money fast I would suggest you get out there and graft. Wash cars, deliver leaflets, do anything (well, almost) to get paid. You seem reasonably intelligent. try writing content, you can make the money you need by grafting and knocking out articles, all you need is a paypal account and a thread in the BST section. Writing content will give you an insight into what other people are doing as well so hopefully you will learn something at the same time. If you are serious about making money online then read, read and read more then ask questions in the noob section. Im sure you can make money online but it will take time so in the meantime, write articles, shovel shit, whatever it takes to pay the bills. Ignore anyone who says you can get rich quick online.


EDIT, Second thoughts, I may have just got trolled, this is possibly an ellaborate way to peddle a shitty e-book on e-whoring
 
Last edited:
Some genuine advice for a fellow Brit.

First, don't waste your time on bullshit e-books from digital point or any other shitty forum. Learning to make money online is not as simple as buying a crappy e-book. All the information you need is available for free online, you just need time to read and learn and some money to test your own ideas out. There is no get rich quick solution to online money making.

If you need money fast I would suggest you get out there and graft. Wash cars, deliver leaflets, do anything (well, almost) to get paid. You seem reasonably intelligent. try writing content, you can make the money you need by grafting and knocking out articles, all you need is a paypal account and a thread in the BST section. Writing content will give you an insight into what other people are doing as well so hopefully you will learn something at the same time. If you are serious about making money online then read, read and read more then ask questions in the noob section. Im sure you can make money online but it will take time so in the meantime, write articles, shovel shit, whatever it takes to pay the bills. Ignore anyone who says you can get rich quick online.


EDIT, Second thoughts, I may have just got trolled, this is possibly an ellaborate way to peddle a shitty e-book on e-whoring


Thanks for the advice but I don't know if writing is my strongpoint, I guess people will be really particular on spelling, grammer and punctuation if they are paying someone to write but I will look into it.

Oh' and i was given the ebook for free by someone trying to help me, sorry if I have offended you.
 
Thanks for the advice but I don't know if writing is my strongpoint, I guess people will be really particular on spelling, grammer and punctuation if they are paying someone write but I will look into it.

Oh' and i was given the ebook for free by someone trying to help me, sorry if I have offended you.

You've got no real hope of making any money online troll or not.
 
You've got no real hope of making any money online troll or not.

Well we will find out when I try out that dating method tomorrow, I will keep a diary, take screenshots if anything happens and post it in this thread. I feel optimistic about this at the moment, so keep your silly comments to your self.

I am not a "troll"...
 
First off, sell your car. Now. You can't afford it. You've forgotten to include fuel, maintenance or tax in that figure. With it, you're fucked.

Buy a bicycle with £200 of the money, and save the rest.

Next, negotiate a repayment cut on your loans and if they won't play, default. You have no assets, they can't fucking touch you, pay them £5 a month per lender.

Then, £300 a month is far too much for groceries. I spend £600 a month for 4 people, and I eat only the best fresh meat, fish and vegetables. I had an omelette with free-range duck eggs fresh from the local farm and organic smoked salmon for breakfast today, and I bet it cost less than whatever the hell you're buying for meals. Stop shopping at Tescos and eating ready meals you lazy fuck.

You should be able to get down to £150 a month max for food.

Now you need to make £700 a month. That's under £25 a day.

To make £25, you could:

-Wash 5 cars
-Write 3,000 words of scutty seo content (or 1,000 words of decent content)
-Do 8 jobs on fiverr.
-A bunch of other stuff you are probably too lazy to do, because in fact you'll just move back in with your parents like the rest of your goddamn feckless generation (nothing personal, you understand ;) )
 
So you come into a forum full of professional IMers, ask for advice and tell us to keep our comments to ourselves. Read my words carefully "IN INTERNET MARKETING THERE IS NO GET RICH QUICK SILVER BULLET". Now if you study for a few months/years and then test various IM methods you can launch a successful campaign fairly quickly. So I guess it takes a good amount of time and knowledge to be able to "make money fast" online. It looks like you are trying to skip some steps here. Here are some real practical steps:

- Find a niche market online - use Market Samurai or something similar and figure out how much traffic and conversion rate various products get
- Build a simple 1 - 5 page website
- Sign up for Adwords or some affiliate net work like Clickbank/CJ
- Peddle affiliate network links or Adwords clicks

This is probably the simplest way to get started and to learn about SEO. Use this first site as a learning tool for testing marketing strategies/SEO, etc...

Regardless of what you have heard it is NOT EASY to make money online unless you know what the hell you are doing. It is definitely not going to be handed to you by those that have spent years learning how to do this.