S StickyArticles New member Mar 5, 2009 6 0 0 Mar 5, 2009 #5 Couldn't expect it from anyone else except Sawyer.
tangy New member Dec 1, 2008 2,351 62 0 vancouver, yo Mar 5, 2009 #6 I read that if I laugh at this, I'm racist. Since I'm white.
guerilla All we do is win Aug 18, 2007 11,424 428 0 No Mar 5, 2009 #7 I don't get it. Obama is not a nigger. That's his mom That's his grandparents That's his mom when she was a little girl, and her parents (his grandparents) I also lol'd, but only because it's funny to see fun being made of white people so insecure about a black president.
I don't get it. Obama is not a nigger. That's his mom That's his grandparents That's his mom when she was a little girl, and her parents (his grandparents) I also lol'd, but only because it's funny to see fun being made of white people so insecure about a black president.
dreamache New member Jun 26, 2006 4,393 130 0 Mar 5, 2009 #8 guerilla said: I don't get it. Obama is not a nigger. Click to expand... Wrong.