Highest Paying Grunt Jobs?

jriddick

Stealth Assassin
Mar 8, 2010
228
4
0
I need to raise money for affiliate marketing, what job can I make the most amount of money in with no college degree? I need to make a lot of money fast. Nothing illegal.

Here's some semi-naked females for the drivel I will no doubt receive in response:

Female_artistic_nude.jpg


sexy_breasts_redhead_ass.jpg


Sporty-body-nude-ass.jpg


7.jpg


1262183832363.jpg


tumblr_kvtw7oFtZV1qzr53co1_1280.jpg


Perfect-round-female-ass-pussy.jpg


4f2827482ad6.jpg


hot-girls-sexy-girls-64.jpg


6a9c945b16c9.jpg


tumblr_l3kk37NrA71qzs286o1_500.jpg


tumblr_l7cetcOgdu1qzqzpg


xart_francesca_capri_just_the_two_of_us_fhg7sml.jpg
 


why do you need money fast?

learn to walk before you run...

get a credit card...

or i have a link for a quick 1500 if you need
 
Everything Dr Ngo said here should be memorized.

If you cut your spending and discretionary purchases to the absolute lowest you can go while reinvesting everything you can back into your business, you can start with a pretty low paying job. I believe Nickycakes said at some point he had only $5/day to spend on PPC when he got started. Finch has mentioned several times that he got started by finding all the free Adwords coupons he could. Another thing to keep in mind.

So rather than go work on an oil rig, why not work for something related to the industry? Approach a web shop, design firm or SEO house for an entry-level job and later leverage those skills to your own benefit? It's like a two-fer, applicable education and a paycheck you can reinvest on your own.

If you just want cash without having to dig into your own pockets for an education and don't care about carry over of your skills and wasting your time, I would do, in this order:
  1. Commercial Fishing (in a period from end of May- 1st wk of Sept a few years back I made $30k; in a shorter mid June-end of July season I made between 7-12k... but it entails some big risk and possibly making nothing at all if the boat breaks).
  2. Oil rig work.
  3. Wildland Firefighting. $30k for 3 months worth of work. Ask Grindstone.
  4. Work on the North Shore of the Alaskan pipeline (had a friend who bought himself a fourplex after working as a carpenter up there for two years. Now he collects checks and surfs in Bali).
  5. Union blue collar work- carpentry probably has the least schooling involved with the fastest apprentice-journeyman track (in Philly the apprentices earn about $20/hr.)
  6. Realtor. The *average* annual salary for a decent one is $58k/yr... though that can vary widely. You can learn and use all the marketing skills you can muster to promote yourself; shitty thing is that this too requires a 2-5k initial investment on your part. If you can weather that though, why not start with AM?

(Note that for most of the jobs listed above, they pay well as a grunt because there is some risk of death or dismemberment).

FWIW, I set out in this industry to become an affiliate marketer and somewhere along the line, like you, I thought "shit I need a fuckton of cash to do this thing" and ended up missing the forest through the trees building a service-based business. Still money to be made no doubt, but not the same at all.

If I could do it all over again, I'd have stuck to my guns and found a way to pay the bills that also gave me the maximum amount of time and least amount of distraction so I could devote my energy to affiliate marketing, and not fucking around with clients.

Mi dos centavos.
 
I've tried, but you usually need prior experience or a connection with someone at the network. Plus I'm based out of Boston.
 
really any manual shit labor that nobody else wants to do. wait a sec...you could be a garbage man! i'd suggest caddy but it's the middle of winter.
 
Affiliate manager

Yea I wish I would have went this route before I started doing this, if you work for a decent network. You'll get to see decent pubs do 5-10k a day and you'll know it's possible.

You'll make contacts, learn promotion techniques, and get your feet wet in the industry.

Other than that I would work as a waiter or bartender. You can make 100-400 a night usually and you can stack some paper to get in the game.
 
lawn mowing, need a mower and probably a truck or trailer tho

I use to do this during spring and summer and I averaged about $30-35 an hour (cash)
 
  1. Realtor. The *average* annual salary for a decent one is $58k/yr... though that can vary widely. You can learn and use all the marketing skills you can muster to promote yourself; shitty thing is that this too requires a 2-5k initial investment on your part. If you can weather that though, why not start with AM?
The real estate market stinks, and you need a license to be a Realtor. You have to take classes and it's not cheap.

My contribution: Adult film acting pays pretty well.

Adult Film: Daily pay for actors/actress?, actors actresses, dp scene
 
Security jobs usually pay pretty well, but boring.

Just make sure that you don't start working hours upon hours just to "save up" for some future.

If you're going to work to support yourself while pursuing a dream, then do the dream at least 1 hour a day. I know people who work 2-3 jobs and never have time to do anything but work.

Also, remember that most things overseas are cheaper. Move to a cheaper country and you will save boatloads. That's what I would do if I was trying to start up an internet based business.