Jenna Hagen Banned May 30, 2009 47 0 0 Apr 2, 2010 #1 [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_LiOmu_dR0]YouTube - Friendly Fight[/ame]
J James_Clarke New member Feb 15, 2010 450 11 0 Apr 2, 2010 #2 Jenna Hagen = mgrunin = Nice slap there bitch.
kblessinggr PedoBeard Sep 15, 2008 5,723 80 0 G.R., Michigan www.kbeezie.com Apr 2, 2010 #3 Definitely not seasoned fighters, got a few lucky shots in from each other. First minute I kept thinking "get the fuck away from the TV man..."
Definitely not seasoned fighters, got a few lucky shots in from each other. First minute I kept thinking "get the fuck away from the TV man..."
Bofu2U Automation Specialist May 18, 2007 8,632 146 0 Vegas, Baby. www.offerstreamdigital.com Apr 2, 2010 #5 Waspz said: I expected more Click to expand... That's what I say about his posts too ... raawwwwwrrrr act like a T-Rex day 2010!
Waspz said: I expected more Click to expand... That's what I say about his posts too ... raawwwwwrrrr act like a T-Rex day 2010!
V Vox Moderated MoFo Nov 17, 2006 139 3 0 Montreal - ? - $$$ Apr 2, 2010 #6 I want my 2 minutes back. I was really hopping to see that tv get smashed by an errant punch.
dchuk Senior Botter Oct 30, 2008 7,043 223 0 San Diego,CA serpiq.com Apr 2, 2010 #7 I always thought mgrunin's avatar was a joke, like he was making fun of some ugly dude. Guess the joke was on me.
I always thought mgrunin's avatar was a joke, like he was making fun of some ugly dude. Guess the joke was on me.
onlinemoniez all up in the interwebs Apr 3, 2009 929 15 0 Apr 2, 2010 #8 That was some of the most lackluster fighting I have ever seen.
bizzykehl New member Sep 9, 2008 1,407 59 0 Apr 2, 2010 #10 Why would you videotape this? It's embarrassing.
mGrunin New member Jul 18, 2009 2,973 128 0 NY, US Apr 2, 2010 #11 Haha, I admit, it's a pretty crappy fight, but considering that was one of the first times I fought, and the guy had 45 pounds on me, I did fine. Sloppy shots and all, but I still got the motherfucker 3 times.
Haha, I admit, it's a pretty crappy fight, but considering that was one of the first times I fought, and the guy had 45 pounds on me, I did fine. Sloppy shots and all, but I still got the motherfucker 3 times.
johnysc430 New member Jul 21, 2008 1,746 39 0 Apr 2, 2010 #12 Mgrunin is looking like a young Ivan Drago
medicalhumor Membership pending Oct 17, 2007 2,408 105 0 Apr 2, 2010 #13 I was hoping to see the one of them knock that TV over too. disappointing
bb_wolfe Medicinal KFC Jan 1, 2008 3,114 108 0 Apr 2, 2010 #14 For a moment, I thought the pussy in the video was Webwonder.