redgsr I Pity The Fool Dec 13, 2007 478 1 0 Jul 15, 2012 #1 I thought this was pretty cool: Holocaust Hero Who Saved 600 Kids Gets a Surprise - Video
M mattseh import this Apr 6, 2009 5,504 72 0 A ~= A Jul 16, 2012 #3 I would rather be him than a millionaire. He is a real man.
Fanky New member Jul 15, 2012 38 1 0 Jul 16, 2012 #4 Think about those people's descents, they all owe it to this man, just incredible, saving 600 lives....
Think about those people's descents, they all owe it to this man, just incredible, saving 600 lives....
CCLIND I'm about to go H.A.M. Sep 18, 2007 513 14 0 Oklahoma City Jul 16, 2012 #6 Kudos for him. Those comments really sicken me.
richcam New member Sep 21, 2009 252 1 0 Jul 16, 2012 #8 That sort of put back your faith in humanity isn't it? except there so few of people like that