I said Europe as a market and companies there, not € as a currency. I am holding my $ and INR.I'd be really weary of getting in to anything € denominated right now...
CNBC now reporting on air that a human error by a trader at a major firm triggered the interday low.
Breaking News of cnbc.com reads: Trading Error at Major Firm Blamed for Market Plunge: Sources (Story Developing)
Pag Island is awesome man, parties 24/7Fuckin Greeks, pissing away all their money on bullshit social services. I just can't believe that EU hasn't punished them for not following the Maastricht's agreement. No way any new member would got into EMU with 14% deficit and 120% public debt. The same goes for Ireland, Italy and Spain. And the worst thing is, the people of Greece are bitching and whining that that's not their fault and that EU wants to get them.
Complete lack of control. I'm from Croatia and we have to comply to the Maastricht's agreement and we're not even an EU member. At least we'll get some of their tourists traffic this summer)))
It isn't the greek citizens fault. The greek leaders have swindled away money for themselves causing the debt to pile up.
I am coming back for a second long-ass party later this year!![]()
Greek leaders were elected by greek citizens and they've been buying new votes with social services which caused deficit and there's nothing people like more than free stuff so they've voted for the same idiots again and again. Meanwhile, ruling politicians gave themselves huge pensions, huge salaries and don't forget all that money under the table...
this^^So let me get this straight. One moron in front of a keyboard screws up an entry and the market plummets 1000 points??
Anyone else think there is something seriously wrong with this?
So let me get this straight. One moron in front of a keyboard screws up an entry and the market plummets 1000 points??
Anyone else think there is something seriously wrong with this?
lol @ anyone holding long positions
I love fear, I make so much money.
Let me see here, my gold is up, my silver is up, my stocks are up 40% since nov 2008, and im sure my real estate will start creeping up here soon too.
lol @ real estate. holding out on buying space for my gym until this shit crashes some more.and im sure my real estate will start creeping up here soon too.
If Spain and Portugal keep crashing like Greece, Europe gets certainly fucked.