Racial Guilt. The white psyche is still plagued by historical visions of its monstrously barbaric past and therefore has a deep seated desire to exterminate itself. Think about it, what else could really explain it? Whites have the lowest birth rate of any race in the entire planet. Places like Russia have lost 30 million+ in a generation due to negative population growth alone. What else could explain it?
In places like England and Germany (even the US), the only reason there's a positive growth is because of all the mexican, black, gypsy and muslim baby factories.
I have an alternative theory, but I don't think many of you will like it. I have an inkling it's true though..God hates white people. Sorry, yes I said it. Therefore, he simply gives them less children. Think of it this way - there have been 100,000,000,000 humans that have ever existed on planet earth (roughly). So let's say there are 100 billion human souls that could reincarnate at any given time. God simply is saying - there's nothing more to learn from being white, and I don't want you racking up negative karma, so choose another color. I think that would possibly be it as well.
In places like England and Germany (even the US), the only reason there's a positive growth is because of all the mexican, black, gypsy and muslim baby factories.
I have an alternative theory, but I don't think many of you will like it. I have an inkling it's true though..God hates white people. Sorry, yes I said it. Therefore, he simply gives them less children. Think of it this way - there have been 100,000,000,000 humans that have ever existed on planet earth (roughly). So let's say there are 100 billion human souls that could reincarnate at any given time. God simply is saying - there's nothing more to learn from being white, and I don't want you racking up negative karma, so choose another color. I think that would possibly be it as well.