How can women spread HIV?

firefoxie

Banned
Jul 16, 2010
36
3
0
If we do missionary style with some kissing and not use protection what are the chances you will get the virus?
 


WTF is this? WebMD? It doesn't matter if you have protection or not. Once her sweat or something get's near your pubes it can suck into your pores and give it to you. That's why you're suppose to tell a women if she gives you and STD you'd kill her IMO
 
You're safe if you did missionary style. Just don't have her on top, otherwise gravity will pull the HIV down on your dick.

Well as far as I know penis doesn't suck in fluids.
And also I peed after 20 minutes of intercourse anyways. I think I am safe.
 
Scrub you penis with a brillo pad just before intercourse while she is having her cycle this is how to not get AIDS come back in a year or so and tell us his it worked for ya.
 
troll-poster.jpg
 
Dont listen to these clowns.

I'm currently pre-med and just finished the sexual education unit. Judging from your above information... if this happened with in the last 72-96 hours we can still prevent any STD / HIV / AIDS from spreading / infecting you.

Heres the guide for the timelines.

Within 24 hours: 1.5 inches
24-48: 3 inches
48-72: 4.5 inches
72-96: 6 inches

Thats how much of your penis you need to cut off.
 
I talked to a guy that does testing in a clinic and according to him, it's generally accepted knowledge in the treatment community that it's *extremely* difficult for a chick to give HIV to a guy. He told me that the vast majority of men with HIV are either drug users or have traffic running through their hershey highway. No kidding.

Anyhow, posting on a forum...? If you're concerned, go and get fucking tested, man!
 
wow this is awesome. I love how people ask the wickedfire community questions regarding health and legal advice. I assume if you ask these type of questions here, either 1 of 2 things will happen to you.
1. You will die of disease
2. You will go to jail

Advice from "Professionals" wont hurt as much.

Common sense is in order to be a marketer.
 
What a bunch of jerks.

The guy is asking a simple question and you give him a bunch of worthless joke answers. HIV is no laughing matter.

Sorry, OP. I apologize for that kind of behavior here.

Anyways, everyone knows that if you suspect that your new lady friend may be an unfortunate carrier of that tragic virus, all you have to do is flush her vagina with one quart of bleach 15 minutes prior to having intercourse.

Be sure to use an unscented bleach. You may want to use a high powered delivery system to get the bleach in to the hard to reach places in the back. Odds are that your particular penis won't reach that far, but it's better safe than sorry.

Some useful high powered delivery systems that have worked in the past are Super Soaker™ water guns (Just pump, put the barrel in as far as possible, and squeeze for 20 seconds), or a broom handle wrapped with a bleach soaked towel (simply insert the tip and give a swift, firm push until it won't go in any farther).