How do you explain your job to people? (IM)



Maybe everyone just needs to tell people...

"I trick people into thinking they can make money on the internet."
 
I'm just going to start telling people I'm the owner of Cash4Pets.com and see what they say. Man I really need to do something with that domain.
 
I've been wanting to just create a site that looks exactly like cash 4 gold, except for pets obviously. It would piss so many people off and I'd probably have PETA on my front lawn..

Fast, Easy, Secure. Get Cash for Pets!

Get Cash for Dogs, Cats, Hamsters and Fish!

Follow These 3 Simple Steps to Sell Your Family Pets Online:

Send your unwanted animals in the PRE-PAID, SECURE envelope or via the shipping method of your choice and we'll send you a check within days.
 
Brilliant.

Excuse me I gotta go kick my puppy down the stairs. Good domain though - maybe contests to win cash for pets best photo's?
 
"I sell stuff on the Internet"

That's my reply anytime someone ask me that at the casino (whilst playin' some poker ya know)
 
I've been wanting to just create a site that looks exactly like cash 4 gold, except for pets obviously. It would piss so many people off and I'd probably have PETA on my front lawn..

PuppyProfits.com | Profit with Dog Fighting Pictures and Dog Fighting Videos - Also a joke site, but damn well done.

That said, if you're wanting to make money out of it, I'd say have actual pet products on pop-unders-on-close, or better yet, a page on "How to boost the value of your pet before trade in" and link to real pet based offers from there.