TheBrozar New member Mar 7, 2012 110 1 0 Mar 12, 2012 #1 I know its a stupid question and it makes me a Newb but how the hell do you PM people on this site?
GerardWon Quickly Dec 6, 2008 2,015 30 0 earth Mar 12, 2012 #3 I vote for having an instaban upon registration.
seodon money money Feb 4, 2011 1,637 2 38 Internet! Mar 12, 2012 #5 . ________________________________________
nickCR New member Feb 5, 2010 1,073 12 0 CR Mar 12, 2012 #6 This should answer your question: How to PM
TheBrozar New member Mar 7, 2012 110 1 0 Mar 12, 2012 #7 nickCR said: This should answer your question: How to PM Click to expand... I def just set some kind of record.
nickCR said: This should answer your question: How to PM Click to expand... I def just set some kind of record.
TheBrozar New member Mar 7, 2012 110 1 0 Mar 12, 2012 #8 GerardWon said: I vote for having an instaban upon registration. Click to expand... How about you just kiss my ass instead? :moon:
GerardWon said: I vote for having an instaban upon registration. Click to expand... How about you just kiss my ass instead? :moon:
Vadym do u even auto,m8? Jul 11, 2009 1,702 24 0 Mar 12, 2012 #9 It's from MIT so you know it's legit test.
M momchil9 New member Jan 22, 2012 1,500 10 0 Mar 12, 2012 #10 Didn't we discuss this already? You cannot PM and will never be able to. This forum does not allow users to PM each other because how can be censored such a mess? I advise you to look into more member friendly forums like digital... oh fuck it, just GTFO.
Didn't we discuss this already? You cannot PM and will never be able to. This forum does not allow users to PM each other because how can be censored such a mess? I advise you to look into more member friendly forums like digital... oh fuck it, just GTFO.
GerardWon Quickly Dec 6, 2008 2,015 30 0 earth Mar 12, 2012 #12 TheBrozar said: How about you just kiss my ass instead? :moon: Click to expand... I have a better idea... SMD
TheBrozar said: How about you just kiss my ass instead? :moon: Click to expand... I have a better idea... SMD
MediaBuysEyez dialin' for dollars Jan 27, 2011 451 1 0 LV, NV Mar 12, 2012 #13 OP: I think the only thing keeping you from getting banned is your avatar.
everlonglp3 - - - - - - - - - - Sep 11, 2009 311 2 0 Seattle, WA lava-links.com Mar 12, 2012 #14 You know how to tie your shoes?
Your_Pal New member Aug 26, 2010 1,181 22 0 Mar 12, 2012 #15 click on the official link to enable you to be eligible to send PM on this forum
IceToEskimos Banned Oct 18, 2011 5,415 130 0 www.linkedin.com Mar 12, 2012 #16 new members are not allowed to PM until they have 10 posts. new members are not allowed to post until they have 10 PMs. it's simple.
new members are not allowed to PM until they have 10 posts. new members are not allowed to post until they have 10 PMs. it's simple.
TheBrozar New member Mar 7, 2012 110 1 0 Mar 13, 2012 #18 Thanks for the help cock smokers. 8===D - - -
nickCR New member Feb 5, 2010 1,073 12 0 CR Mar 13, 2012 #19 TheBrozar said: I know its a stupid question and it makes me a Newb but how the hell do you PM people on this site? Click to expand... You set yourself up for this entire thread. Why the fuck would you post something so stupid when you just needed to take 2 seconds to read "Rules of Engagement".
TheBrozar said: I know its a stupid question and it makes me a Newb but how the hell do you PM people on this site? Click to expand... You set yourself up for this entire thread. Why the fuck would you post something so stupid when you just needed to take 2 seconds to read "Rules of Engagement".