TheBrozar New member Mar 7, 2012 110 1 0 Mar 13, 2012 #21 I originally read a post saying it took 10 posts and I have that. I figured it out now. Thanks.
MediaBuysEyez dialin' for dollars Jan 27, 2011 451 1 0 LV, NV Mar 13, 2012 #23 TheBrozar said: Please accept this as my apology. Click to expand... I'm not sure that apology is good enough for me but that will definitely work for LY2 and Dresden.
TheBrozar said: Please accept this as my apology. Click to expand... I'm not sure that apology is good enough for me but that will definitely work for LY2 and Dresden.
nickCR New member Feb 5, 2010 1,073 12 0 CR Mar 13, 2012 #24 TheBrozar said: Please accept this as my apology. Click to expand... Another gay webmaster, your going to fit right in.
TheBrozar said: Please accept this as my apology. Click to expand... Another gay webmaster, your going to fit right in.