How i post a link in my signature?

Zaheera

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
1
0
0
Hi

My question is very general , i am new to this forum.

I want to know what is the subscription rate of making Ad or Link in my signature.

because try it now. it does not accept my link. why? what cost it needs?

Kindly quick reply i have no time to search.

Advance thanks
 


If you learn English, the gods of the internet will give you a free signature link.
 
Hi

My question is very general , i am new to this forum.

I want to know what is the subscription rate of making Ad or Link in my signature.

because try it now. it does not accept my link. why? what cost it needs?

Kindly quick reply i have no time to search.

Advance thanks


How did you find this forum?
 
Hi

My question is very general , i am new to this forum.

I want to know what is the subscription rate of making Ad or Link in my signature.

because try it now. it does not accept my link. why? what cost it needs?

Kindly quick reply i have no time to search.

Advance thanks
9000Techno.gif
 
Follow this step

1. Start new thread with boobs icon
2. Post 1000 pics of girls boobs [you can go with man boobs aswell as we all are guy here by OFFICIALLY]
3. Ask staff members to review your thread
4. If they like they will enable sigggy in your account
 
Hi

My question is very general , i am new to this forum.

I want to know what is the subscription rate of making Ad or Link in my signature.

because try it now. it does not accept my link. why? what cost it needs?

Kindly quick reply i have no time to search.

Advance thanks

It needs much cost to accept link.

Advance welcome.
 
I have an Ebook for sale that will teach you the same method I use to make $2 billion million dollars an hour and I'm giving this secret method away for.... $2.50!!