Yuckystuff WF Bronze Member May 13, 2011 276 49 0 Gone Baby Gone Jan 31, 2012 #21 Andrew Scherer said: what is better than vbulletin? Click to expand... IP Board and Xenforo are both much better than VB.
Andrew Scherer said: what is better than vbulletin? Click to expand... IP Board and Xenforo are both much better than VB.
learningcurve Genitals are funny Apr 9, 2011 1,993 80 0 Out riding my motorcycle Jan 31, 2012 #23 lol....shit, a whole new avenue of hurt, and no, I didn't click it.
R rcriger New member Jun 29, 2011 97 2 0 Jan 31, 2012 #24 Lol I was posting in the newbie section cause I thought I was just a retard and never noticed it...
potentialeight Expert Gambling Writer Oct 30, 2010 2,201 41 0 NC www.potentialeight.com Jan 31, 2012 #25 I'm liking this like shit.
subigo Well-known member Oct 20, 2007 3,993 104 63 47 TACOS $1.00! zensix.com Jan 31, 2012 #26 Andrew Scherer said: what is better than vbulletin? Click to expand... XenForo, FluxBB, or if you really want to get minimalist, this.
Andrew Scherer said: what is better than vbulletin? Click to expand... XenForo, FluxBB, or if you really want to get minimalist, this.
lukep He Hath Arisen Sep 18, 2010 7,685 207 0 On the blockchain Jan 31, 2012 #27 I wish previous positive +reps had been added into the Like DB... Oh well; there goes my big lead from my 3k post.
I wish previous positive +reps had been added into the Like DB... Oh well; there goes my big lead from my 3k post.
dchuk Senior Botter Oct 30, 2008 7,043 223 0 San Diego,CA serpiq.com Jan 31, 2012 #28 THE LIKES REALLY ENHANCED THE FORUM EXPERIENCE THANKS WHOEVER SET IT UP
P Philip P WF Premium Member Apr 30, 2010 1,041 16 38 Feb 1, 2012 #29 Considering this is wickedfire, the like button should redirect the user to googlehammer...
GerardWon Quickly Dec 6, 2008 2,015 30 0 earth Feb 1, 2012 #30 Philip P said: Considering this is wickedfire, the like button should redirect the user to googlehammer... Click to expand... Reformatting your HD would be better.
Philip P said: Considering this is wickedfire, the like button should redirect the user to googlehammer... Click to expand... Reformatting your HD would be better.
dmnEPC New member Dec 23, 2010 5,994 95 0 Feb 1, 2012 #31 There really needs to be a dislike button. That or we could just copy the rest of the web and simply use the Fagbook style like only
There really needs to be a dislike button. That or we could just copy the rest of the web and simply use the Fagbook style like only