How many 90 year old do you think you could fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.


37. I didn't think I was going to score so high, but the meter jumped after I answered the morality-based questions. Apparently, having no qualms about grievously injuring geriatric citizens goes hand in hand with the ability to take a large number of those motherfuckers down.
 
Answering honestly:
fight90_34.jpg


Booyah!

I should point out I did punch my granda in the head one time when he tried to give me the belt...
 
32... although I clicked through one question too fast.

::emp::
 
Correctional officers FTW

fight90_41.jpg


All truthful.

I would pretend they were zombies for an added adrenaline rush.

I've seen how 90-year-olds fight, and they don't fight well, so 41 might be low. If I could get a baton or a chair leg, it would go even worse for them.
 
fight90_41.jpg


All truthful.

I would pretend they were zombies for an added adrenaline rush.

I've seen how 90-year-olds fight, and they don't fight well, so 41 might be low. If I could get a baton or a chair leg, it would go even worse for them.

Where the have you seen 90 year olds fight?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.