how many squirrel you think you'll ran over in your life span?

Fuck running squirrels over with cars, I perform my running football kick at 'em
 


I've annihilated one possum, and believe it or not, seen some goose-type thing get destroyed on the highway. It was like 4am and I was still slightly drunk and I was driving semi-next to this nasty BMW car in my Buick LaSabre shitbox (this was like 3-4 years ago) trying to bait it into just destroying me in a race, and this fucking goose came running across the highway and hit the BMW head on.

There was an explosion of feathers everywhere and I saw it's body spinning and flipping all the way back from the side of the way it had run out from. The guy looked over at me then sped away like I was going to call the cops on him or something haha.
 
I managed to run over a deer a few years ago. It was pretty nasty , however I was thankfully in my pickup truck (it had been hit a minute or so before I got there).

The truck just so happened to be up high enough the deer only caught partly on the front axle , the main side effect was a beefy smell for weeks, which I didn't mind.