How much daily traffic does WF get and how much would it generate with adsense?

If op offered his ass on DP, how much would they pay?

  • $1 - $3

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • $3 - $6

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $6+ easy

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • WTF is this shit?

    Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Facepalm

    Votes: 13 26.0%

  • Total voters
    50

JanJanX

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
64
1
0
new content is pouring in here every day, like probably what 100-500 new threads per day and they all get 1st page on Google within minutes?

how much daily traffic does this forum get?

if the admin were to monetize it with adsense like DP, how much do you think it woud make daily? (vote bishes)
 


I did this math recently, it averages about 180k pv's daily, and developing countries are overrepresented, uv's is low, and forum traffic is generally not converting traffic, so I'd be surprised if there were $50 a day in it. Of course the boobs would have to go, too.
 
why are we limited to our choices in the poll? 100-500 threads a day x #1 results in google = 500k-1mil easily with adsense.
 
4000083099_0f927272d6.jpg


Weird_Science_Facepalm_01.gif



Fixed the poll for ya. You're welcome.
 
I did this math recently, it averages about 180k pv's daily, and developing countries are overrepresented, uv's is low, and forum traffic is generally not converting traffic, so I'd be surprised if there were $50 a day in it. Of course the boobs would have to go, too.

$50 a day? you cant be serious man
 
Your ASS posts are a breath of fresh Dairy Air...er uh..Derriere!!



Suddenly_Ass, I would like to take this opportunity in this EPIC thread to THANK YOU for your ASS contributions!!!

I've never been much of a BOOB man. I too am an ASS man.


I know, this being a GAY Webmaster Forum the loving of ASS should be a given.


So, again THANK YOU for your ASS contributions!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: faceblogger