Didn't have enough selections, I live with my girlfriend, I don't pay rent. She owns that house and a few others. I think I spent $300 on her Xmas
Women should be spending money on you, for real. I don't think any of the women in my life cost me more than a couple bucks here or there. Biggest expense should be condoms.
Women should be spending money on you, for real. I don't think any of the women in my life cost me more than a couple bucks here or there. Biggest expense should be condoms.
Wtf? How much does your girlfriend cost you per month?
If your girlfriend is costing you money, she's not a girlfriend, she's a hooker.
No judgement on that, just be clear where you stand. That means she shouldn't be too put out when you decide you fancy a change next week, but are happy to resume the week after.
Of course, if you're talking stay at home wife with kids, then that's different. But then it's not really the wife that costs the money, it's the kids. You're effectively hiring your wife to do childcare.
This girl is not even officially my girl and its costing me 4k a month....