How much money do you put aside for car and rent?

Lol at people purchasing cars with personal income, incorporate a company and let your company pick up the tab.
 


So how do you guys without transport get around or don't you? Freedom 4 me is having the ability to get up and go where I want, when I want without having to bludge a lift, rely on public transport (fuck that) or walk (fuck that more). Those that can afford their own wheels have them and still save plenty. Furniture also depreciates, have any of that? Being self employed and registering my vehicle 4 business gives me a good tax break as well as running costs.

I have legs, you do too. Perhaps, you should try getting off your ass and using them sometimes. Also, public transport isn't bad at all. I use the buses and trains and have no problems. In a big city, it almost doesn't make sense to have your own car, especially if you live in a fun city like NYC or DC.