How much time do you guys spend with you Google/RSS readers

Red_Virus

Skype: smartseoservices
Jun 29, 2007
3,299
37
0
Hey Guys,

How much time do you guys spend with your RSS reader ? or how many feeds do you keep a track daily.

I tend to spend around 60 - 90 minutes just catching on with all the feeds.

Happy Independence Day,

RV
 


usually like an hour every other day or so... i got tons of feeds. i don't read an article unless it's really relevant to my interests.
 
0 min every day. I just go to the blogs I want to read about once a week and catch up.
 
...seriously large number of feeds, but I tend to only monitor about 50 or so....

10-60 mins a day, it varies...

:R:
 
weened myself off Google Reader about 6 months ago and it's been the best thing i ever did in terms of productivity and profit.

i check it maybe once every month now, and only a small fraction of the total feeds, mostly affiliate marketing blogs and a couple of personal ones.
 
I read 0 RSS feeds , I keep track of this forum and a gun forum (Ar15.com) and in between these 2 I get all the news I'd ever need.

I read a few affiliate blogs when i'm really bored.
 
TONs of feeds. Seriously my reader has become my personal Digg/Reddit. I spend maybe 5-10min scanning through the titles and staring anything I want to go back and read on the weekend. Overall 1-2hr/week