How often do you get in Physical Fights?

i have a high tolerance for bs so i never get into fights.....besides after training in some boxing, muay thai and BJJ you never know who you are about to fight. I trained with some of the smallest chillest guys that look harmless but could kick serious ass. I also have seen some pretty bad street fights with weapons involved and i dont need that drama in my life at my old age
 


Im old and wise now, and dont hang out with retards anymore so Im fight free theses days,..

Have been en a few drunken brawls. But not like all the other Bruce Lee's here who only kicked ass. I have probably gotten my ass kicked more then have kicked it, once by a gang of albanians 3 cars full off them ;) I have no idea how I managed to walk away from that one.

I think that its probably the reality for alot of people ending up in fights, you get your ass kicked as much as you kick ass.

I have learned 2 things since those days, avoiding fiights is SOOOO easy, and getting stomped when you're drunk/high doenst hurt at all

M
 
Since my teens, no.

Why? I don´t look for it, I don´t expect it.. I don´t back down for bullies either, but everyone trying to pick a fight with me I´ve neutralized by staying calm and firm.

DO carry a pepperspray with me always, just in case..
 
I have never started a fight in my life.
I have lost more than i have won.
I have broken bones in both of my hands from fighting.
I have gone into 10+ on 1 situations to help a buddy on multiple occasions.
I have never bullied anyone.
I have never backed down.

If you can not talk your way out of a fight, the aggressor is coming down on you, and you see no other solution, In my experience the guy who gets the first good shot in usually wins. Swing first boys.
 
I never got into a bar fight. Got thrown out of a club recently though. Used to fight a lot when I was a kid in school obviously.

It amazes me to this day when I look at 80% of the male idiots in clubs who hold their cups in front of their upper body instead of holding it down. Besides hat being a fucked up body language.. If someone bumps into me.. I rather have it spill on my jeans than on my shirt. I'd say 95% of fights in clubs or bars come from guys who get pissed off that you spilled (by bumping into them) their drink into some khaki buttoned up shirt.
 
I'd say 95% of fights in clubs or bars come from guys who get pissed off that you spilled (by bumping into them) their drink into some khaki buttoned up shirt.

Disagree.

IMHO, 95% of fights in bars are caused by one of the following:
  1. Guy couldn't pick up any girl all night (High Testosterone + Horniness + Rejection = Frustration that needs to come out somehow)
  2. Guy has a girl but someone is hitting on her so he feels he needs to step up and show that he is DA MAN even if he ends up looking like a fool. LOL
  3. Guy's too drunk and has so many problems in life that he feels he needs to "let loose" and get the anger out (on someone else ideally)
 
I love to lay a nice pounding to those who get it out of me. I once broke a guys nose whilst 3 of his friends were punching me in the back of the head in a barfight. I have a post youtube video also. Blood all over and my fist is huge but my face is fine. Fun times.
 
too often .. I love to go out with friends and drink a little, but there are always some violent moron who will not let go until he gets a lesson. I am of those who do not start a physical fight but if I fall into it trying to give as much as i can :)
 
I threw this guy out of the bar and onto the sidewalk once after he roughed up a couple of our bouncers. Hapkido submission holds FTW. Didn't hurt that he was wasted and I was mostly sober (always gotta take shots when bartending or you'll end up hating everyone by midnight!). Also got my ass kicked a few times in there during big scrums, fucking sucker punchers. Fighting is stupid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vibJvU3mKRM&feature=fvsr]YouTube - Jake Rosholt MMA Début MOTC 15[/ame]
 
Disagree.

IMHO, 95% of fights in bars are caused by one of the following:
  1. Guy couldn't pick up any girl all night (High Testosterone + Horniness + Rejection = Frustration that needs to come out somehow)
  2. Guy has a girl but someone is hitting on her so he feels he needs to step up and show that he is DA MAN even if he ends up looking like a fool. LOL
  3. Guy's too drunk and has so many problems in life that he feels he needs to "let loose" and get the anger out (on someone else ideally)

Disagree.

IMHO, 99% of fights in bars are caused by people who've had too much to drink.
 
Caught someone breaking into my house, cause I happened to be home at the time. Very disturbing to get to the end of the stairs and see some strange sweaty dude standing in my bedroom doorway holding my pillowcase full of stuff. I highly recommend NOT confronting someone in that situation, or you might end up with 14 staples in your scalp and a broken nose. Never know when or how its going to go down. I'm just glad it was me and not my wife or kids.
 
Caught someone breaking into my house, cause I happened to be home at the time. Very disturbing to get to the end of the stairs and see some strange sweaty dude standing in my bedroom doorway holding my pillowcase full of stuff. I highly recommend NOT confronting someone in that situation, or you might end up with 14 staples in your scalp and a broken nose. Never know when or how its going to go down. I'm just glad it was me and not my wife or kids.

Lets hear the extended version
 
Not in a long time, been in a few posturing episodes, but im grown, and a bid on aggravated assault is something I dont want, my last fight did not end well.

I'm great at avoiding conflict, plus my size(6'5 265lbs) is a natural deterrent.
 
So there I was at a bar on Saturday, drinking lots of beer and getting wasted while catching up with an old buddy that I haven't seen in years, when some 'roid gorilla punches me in the face.

I mean TOTAL surprise - no threats, no "hey you" - nothing. Just the surprise sucker punch from hell that I never saw comming.

My crime - wearing a mankini! (OK - so I suppose I deserved a little bit of agro :-), but the fact is I seldom fail to score when wearing a mankini in public (I kid you not!).

It took me a little while to register what happened and chased after him, only to run into another punch (I blame that on a combination of dazedness from the first punch and ,possibly, the dozen or so beers I just drank. So he basically got away with it.

No reason for posting this, just feel the need to share a bullshit story that happened to me.
 
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tYAA285gY0&feature=related]YouTube - Mad TV Gay Gangster Fight[/ame]
 
less often than society will allow before you are considered "dangerous", and spend time in jail. A lot of times i wish i could walk over to some d.b and just deck his into understanding that he is not the bad ass he thinks he is.