How should I spend $20?

How Should I Spend $20USD?

  • Buy 4 fiverr gigs like "Hack is My Daddy"

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Convert the $20 into $1 bills and Eat Them on TinyChat

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Create a Poll on how to spend $10 twice

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Order Shawn pizza

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Paypal NickyCakes

    Votes: 15 46.9%

  • Total voters
    32


Heroin2.gif


not sure if this is actually worth $20, ask Nicky.
 
I wish you spend $20 on me at least once in your life you cheap bastard.

Honey, I'm doing way too much black tar to give a fuck right now.

This her-on was smuggled over the border in an Eskimo's asshole, and now it's pumping through my heart.

The heart that used to be full of love for you, is now full of heroin.

Hope you are happy you bitch.
 
pay my wife no mind, I only married her because her father lives in in the biggest igloo on the island, and when he dies, I'll get half of it.

and then I'll sell it to buy more delicious smack.