S sasquatch New member May 14, 2007 267 1 0 Feb 19, 2010 #1 My kids have xbox live and are complaining they are getting disconnected. How do I check if xbox live is having problems? Sorry, I know very little about the xbox Oh they are playing Modern Warfare 2
My kids have xbox live and are complaining they are getting disconnected. How do I check if xbox live is having problems? Sorry, I know very little about the xbox Oh they are playing Modern Warfare 2
JonesersRX7 New member May 11, 2009 220 2 0 Phoenix Feb 19, 2010 #2 If you are connecting via wifi try connecting through an ethernet cable. If you are still have trouble call xbox live support. And no.. that's not a dickroll all tho I really had to resist with you thinking WF is your personal support forum.
If you are connecting via wifi try connecting through an ethernet cable. If you are still have trouble call xbox live support. And no.. that's not a dickroll all tho I really had to resist with you thinking WF is your personal support forum.
H high risk game of global domination Sep 9, 2008 525 8 0 US www.highriskinternet.com Feb 20, 2010 #3 Let me google that for you