How to deal with cheaters in class?

pewep

Banned
Nov 30, 2009
2,249
36
0
In the middle of the test I looked up to see this surfboard "dude" sneaking glances on my paper and was overcome by a feeling of disgust. I don't know how I resisted the urge to just slap him across his fucking face.

Seriously, why do people cheat in class? If you don't know the material now, do you think it's miraculously going to get any easier down the road? Obviously I couldn't make a big scene at the time but I'm considering pulling the teacher aside and letting him know what's going on. Damn that asshole for making me compromise my morals (I don't like to snitch but cheating is crossing the line).
 


Just instinct really, nothing rational. I feel like it's wrong to cheat and I'm not doing it so why should anyone else?
 
Let me get this straight.. You're trying to tell me you are enrolled at some college for some other reason then to play sports? Now I really know you're white.
 
You've got to be joking. The feels one gets when people cheat on your test are the goods. You should be honored not disgusted since they consider you're smarter than them. You're nerding it wrong!
 
You've got to be joking. The feels one gets when people cheat on your test are the goods. You should be honored not disgusted since they consider you're smarter than them. You're nerding it wrong!

I get what you're saying but to me it's like someone's stealing my profitable campaigns. I studied and did the homework and all they're doing is fucking ripping me off for nothing.

I mean shit, at least break a nigga off a big face beforehand.
 
So was the guy actually made out of a surfboard or did he have one on his person?
 
You your moaning bitch. Nobody cares about what you had for breakfast, or some dude that snuck a glance at you in class, or your morals, or any of it. You're just a fucking attention whore. Knock it off.
tumblr_ma84tbDTnh1r9d2huo1_400.gif
 
So was the guy actually made out of a surfboard or did he have one on his person?

He had the look, you know - long blonde hair, built like a brad pitt knockoff except with a glazed over, too-much-cocaine look. probably great in bed and would be pretty cute if he wasn't a cheater.

You your moaning bitch. Nobody cares about what you had for breakfast, or some dude that snuck a glance at you in class, or your morals, or any of it. You're just a fucking attention whore. Knock it off.

Wow fatbat, always the tough guy. Do me a favor though, get the fuck off my dick, bitch.
 
You are a nigga + you actually know some answers + you sit in the god damn class + actually answering questions = "Not in THIS LIFE"