How to deal with cheaters in class?



Wtf bro?

ZW3Gy.png
 
jokes on the dumbass surfer kid - he was copying off a black guy.
 
What? No Jews, Asians, or Indians in class? Not even a white?

You know how I know you're not black? Because who the fuck copies off a black student? Yeah, nobody. So either the story is BS, or the story is legit and...well you know the rest.

That's pretty cold bro. Stop being so fucking racist...
 
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJl0XuDKSjc]Everest College Commercial - Hood Variant - YouTube[/ame]
 
You know you didnt study when you have to cheat off the black kid in class
 
gonna snitch on someone looking at your paper?

If you're black your name must be carlton banks.

don't be jelly he figured out the solution to your last thread about school being too hard.
 
I get what you're saying but to me it's like someone's stealing my profitable campaigns. I studied and did the homework and all they're doing is fucking ripping me off for nothing.

I mean shit, at least break a nigga off a big face beforehand.

Lol I may be stepping out on a ledge here being new and all, but this guy fucking sucks.
 
I've been on both ends of the spectrum, but it's usually not a random stranger cheating on you. When that happens, you have 2 options: 1) don't give a shit and continue taking the test. 2) Be a dick and cover your paper. No need to cause a scene, no need to inform your professor.

Seems like this is some sort of retarded multiple choice exam anyway, so it really doesn't matter. On a REAL exam, with real questions, nobody can copy pages and pages worth of essays anyway, so don't sweat it.
 
I get what you're saying but to me it's like someone's stealing my profitable campaigns. I studied and did the homework and all they're doing is fucking ripping me off for nothing.

I mean shit, at least break a nigga off a big face beforehand.

That's life. The world is full of people like that. Get used to it.
 
Poop yourself. No one will want to get close enough to you to see your paper.