How to find an LLC's information?

Mr Jacksonian

New member
Jun 7, 2010
554
9
0
Chicago, IL
I've been looking for information on the owner of a certain LLC (To see if the LLC itself actually exists). I've found a few look-ups for individual states, but I'm not sure which state this LLC was formed in.

So my question is: Do you guys know of a national LLC look-up where I can find listings with just the LLC's name?

Sorry if the post was worded poorly, I'm drunk.

hot-teen-showing-boobs.jpg

spunkyangels-teen-Angel-flashing-perfect-boobs.jpg

icon.jpg
 


No such national LLC lookup exists.

The listings typically don't show owners either--just managers, officers, and registered agents.

To answer your question... First try finding the company's registration in it's home state. If the company's website claims they're in Florida, look at the Florida secretary of state or department of commerce/corporations website.

If that fails, these are the most common jurisdictions (states) for corporations:

DE, NV, WY
 
^^

Secretary of State's office for the state may have some info. Don't know of a place that aggregates this. off topic --> Probably an opportunity to create a script that scrapes this info, but unclear off the top of my head how you'd monetize

anyway, check the states Butta mentions.

Also, there can multiples LLCs with the same name across states...