How to get an AMEX Gold

Apply for the green card and once you throw some money on it and pay it off they will offer you a better card. AMEX is a bitch when it comes to approving, give them a call and offer to fax over last years tax returns showing you make sufficient money to have the card.

I think that might turn into another problem as I do my taxes abroad. We do Tax returns completely different then you guys do over here. I'll probably just try to call them again today, maybe they'll give me a green one.

Thanks!
 


Forget AMEX. Get a race card...

racecard.jpg
 
Incorporate and have your income funnel through your biz first. Apply with your business after 3-6 months. Thats what I did years ago and was approved no questions asked. The economy now sucks, and Amex has cut back a lot to reduce their risk. many people would rack up their amex's right before filing for bankruptcy and amex took a huge hit.