Thanks to help from WF members and smaxor's PHP tutorials, I'm finally learning how to write my own scripts (woohoo!)
Here's the process I'd like to have.
I am trying to script an automatic account creator for various sites and I'm getting hung up on the captcha. I don't mind filling it in by hand, but what I'd like to do is tell my script to fill 5 forms with these values, and then have my script show me each captcha image and prompt me to enter the code. Once I enter the codes, I'd like to be able to hit a button and have it submit everything. I'm posting the data using CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, but the captcha makes the actual submission fail.
Can anyone give me a push in the right direction?Step 1: Fill in usernames, passwords, email addresses, etc either in my script or pull them from a DB. This part I can do already.
Step 2: Grab 5 captcha images, and display text boxes in which I will manually enter the captcha codes.
Step 3: Submit all forms with the values I defined plus the captchas I entered.
Here's the process I'd like to have.
I am trying to script an automatic account creator for various sites and I'm getting hung up on the captcha. I don't mind filling it in by hand, but what I'd like to do is tell my script to fill 5 forms with these values, and then have my script show me each captcha image and prompt me to enter the code. Once I enter the codes, I'd like to be able to hit a button and have it submit everything. I'm posting the data using CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, but the captcha makes the actual submission fail.
Can anyone give me a push in the right direction?Step 1: Fill in usernames, passwords, email addresses, etc either in my script or pull them from a DB. This part I can do already.
Step 2: Grab 5 captcha images, and display text boxes in which I will manually enter the captcha codes.
Step 3: Submit all forms with the values I defined plus the captchas I entered.