How to Hold Hands with Strangers?



Step 1: Sit on hand
Step 2: Wait till hand sleeps
Step 3: Rub butthole with sleepy hand.

Enjoy.
 
I was once standing in a line and noticed at one point I'm holding hands with this random hot female that was standing behind me.
 
I thought it was pretty lame, the video concept is good, but the execution is so so?

and the shots they chose were ... ok, not really that interesting. I'm sure everyone clicking play thought this was gonna be WAY more epic than what it turned out.

Some of his other videos are equally lame. It's more of a social pyschological experiment than funny or interesting video for me.
 
he would never do that outside of Utah or even in salt lake city because provo is such a small community, friendly to the point of closed minded tunnell vision residents.

so yeah, when a stranger in provo comes to hold your hand, their first thougths are "does this friendly guy deserve to hold hands with me?"

where in LA or chicago the first thought would be theft or kidnapping.
 
This guy must have a really hard time walking around with his massive balls of steel.