How to make a ton of little charges to my credit card?

Read the T&C there's probably something written there that would prevent something like this from happening?

Same thought, I'd investigate this thoroughly before spending any money. If your are going to do the gift card thing I suppose there isn't much risk, but it does all seem too good to be true. I hope it works for you though CL. If it does, let us know so we can all go get cards as well. Knahmean?
 


Can I just state the obvious?

Adjust your thinking. Why spend time doing this? Spend your time working your business so you make enough money that you don't have to worry about $10 gift cards.
 
So I have a banana republic credit card that I never use. Got a promotional offer in the mail stating:

"Every purchase outside of our brands earns you another 200 bonus points - it doesn't matter how large or small your purchase is. That's on top of the 1 point per $1 you already earn"

1000 points = 10 gift card

Uh..... are they retarded? Seems too fucking simple to get large amounts of points / new wardrobe.

First thought was to go on amazon and buy a ton of grommets or whatever for $.40 w/ free prime shipping: Amazon.com: Beru AG Ignition Wire Connector: Automotive

Am I crazy?

Take it one step further and keep the money you charge to your cc by setting up your own merchant account (for free):

So go setup a square (sqaureup.com) account and add your bank details to verify. Charge whatever the fuck you want and only lose out on their 2.9% transaction fee