How to make people write on my forum?

HurdanStore

New member
Jan 15, 2012
3
0
0
I have created a new forum website for about 1 month, and nobody seems to write on my forum even new threads get their replies and answers right away. What should I need to do? :hitit_sml:
 


You should make it as comfortable as possible if you are looking for help. :) In a nutshell, post the url.. :)
 
It appears your forum is about EVERYTHING. Add to that the fact that your url has the word "store" in it and I can see it being difficult to drive traffic to your site. I think a key to the success of a forum is targeting an interest so that people will go to that forum to discuss that interest.

Keep in mind I have never had a forum and I don't know shit.
 
I've looked at your forum, and I think the problem is your name. It doesn't really accurately reflect your value proposition.

After some careful consideration, my professional opinion is that you need a rebrand to something more appropriate. How about

Hurrdurrstore.com ?

Thank me later.
 
First, What is this forum? I thought it was abestweb.com at first. It's looks exactly like it. You need to take some time to build out your actual concept. Maybe have your forum be an extension from other content that is useful to users. This will also help your SEO efforts.

The design or settings of this forum are down right boring and it took me a few seconds to determine what this, and I spend lots of time on the internet. I would imagine that your bounce rate is pretty high to typical users. Take some time to research your demographics when redefining your design and concept.

This will take time. Keep up your efforts and don't give up. I've added it to my bookmarks and I hope to see some more users in 6 months!

Just my thoughts...
jiujitsu-albums-jiujitsu-picture1015-jiujitsu.jpg
 
^^^^
I am sick of seeing these 2 boobs...You are posting them everywhere.

Make it to a smaller size and add to your sig..that may be fine..
 
craigslist post seeking paid forum mods. $250 per month. Make them register post some deets in the introduction thread and post one interesting thread about the forum topic. Wait a week, and then choose one of your dummy accounts as the "winner" but tell all the suckers to keep posting because you'll be needing at least 10 more mods soon.