How to make people write on my forum?

First, What is this forum? I thought it was abestweb.com at first. It's looks exactly like it. You need to take some time to build out your actual concept. Maybe have your forum be an extension from other content that is useful to users. This will also help your SEO efforts.

The design or settings of this forum are down right boring and it took me a few seconds to determine what this, and I spend lots of time on the internet. I would imagine that your bounce rate is pretty high to typical users. Take some time to research your demographics when redefining your design and concept.

This will take time. Keep up your efforts and don't give up. I've added it to my bookmarks and I hope to see some more users in 6 months!

Just my thoughts...
jiujitsu-albums-jiujitsu-picture1015-jiujitsu.jpg

Have I seen these before?
 


If you want a forum to grow, (in most cases) it needs to be niche.

I've run 2 forums of moderate size in the past. The key is having the topic be really niche so that the users all feel a common bond to one another. It sparks conversation. One of my forums was a niche paranormal forum and the other was a forum for a specific video game. Both attracted the right kind of users looking for a specific topic.