The New York Times posted this article the other day, check it out
New Web Code Draws Concern Over Privacy Risks
interesting idea, this "evercookie" or "supercookie" also, maybe Im behind on all this but I didn't fully realize all the info the HTML5 allows the tracking of. When I read this all it does it put cartoon money symbols in my eyes. Although we gotta get some sort of serious PR campaign going for our industry ha, Ive never see anything but negative things printed about it.
New Web Code Draws Concern Over Privacy Risks
interesting idea, this "evercookie" or "supercookie" also, maybe Im behind on all this but I didn't fully realize all the info the HTML5 allows the tracking of. When I read this all it does it put cartoon money symbols in my eyes. Although we gotta get some sort of serious PR campaign going for our industry ha, Ive never see anything but negative things printed about it.