i am broke as shit...



I am on look for Content writer. Cool story baby....


fuck I hope you get banned again you fucking nobbit - if any mod sees this check his past posts and perma ban this cockroach

@ OP I dont mind donating if you can show proof your real - video of some kind with wickedfire showing on it or pic in your garage..where the heck do you get online anyway if your so broke and if they allow you online and you can use their pc - like one said - start writing some content @ cheap rate for some members here whtvr I really hope you get on top of things but begging is just no style man - if u have paypal there are ways u can earn some small but ok income to get you on higher ground if you are a struggler not a begger
 
Why don't you get in touch with some of those nice Nigerian fellas, the ones who can put you in touch with the relatives of dead kings, who need a way to get millions of dollars out of the country etc?
 
OP is still passed out from the bottle of Vodka he polished before launching his xrumer campaign.