G gamang78 New member Jul 14, 2012 1 0 0 Jul 14, 2012 #1 i am luke tamu..newbie here.. I am new here and hoping to enjoy this forum I run a hosting company and love to code in perl when I have the time. This place looks interesting lots of knowledge floating around best regards, luke tamu,
i am luke tamu..newbie here.. I am new here and hoping to enjoy this forum I run a hosting company and love to code in perl when I have the time. This place looks interesting lots of knowledge floating around best regards, luke tamu,
MyOwnDemon Face Rocker Jan 28, 2007 3,528 27 48 Iowa www.sitestomp.com Jul 14, 2012 #3 [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbBNGyk30Yk]"Peppermint Park" - The Letter M (Worst Puppet Ever) - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbBNGyk30Yk]"Peppermint Park" - The Letter M (Worst Puppet Ever) - YouTube[/ame]
lukep He Hath Arisen Sep 18, 2010 7,685 207 0 On the blockchain Jul 14, 2012 #4 Sorry, luke. We've already got one luke around here and I'm quite a handful already. Anyway, according to the official Wickedfire rules, there can only be one member here per first name. So I'd suggest you try Digital Point or The Warrior Forum instead.
Sorry, luke. We've already got one luke around here and I'm quite a handful already. Anyway, according to the official Wickedfire rules, there can only be one member here per first name. So I'd suggest you try Digital Point or The Warrior Forum instead.
ly2 from WF Cloudflare.com CEO Sep 15, 2009 7,175 251 0 ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็&# www.thoughtmechanics.com Jul 14, 2012 #5 gamang78, less crazy than the original but just as filling.